Find eyeglasses that not only allow you to see clearly but also suit your style. Hamptons Eye and Vision carries a large selection of frames in the Southampton area.
No matter if you are looking for stylish and trendy or glasses that are hard to damage (but still attractive), we will help you find your perfect look at competitive prices. We also carry a wide selection of children’s frames.
- Hi-Index Lenses: Thinner and lighter lenses that are perfect for both nearsighted and farsighted people.
- Polarized Lenses: Sunglass lenses that eliminate blind spots and glare.
- Progressive No-line Lenses: See far, near and in between without the annoying lines. No one will know you are wearing bifocals!
- Transitions Lenses: Lenses with a self-adjusting tint
- Aspheric Lenses: Flatter and lighter, these lenses eliminate eye magnification
- Anti Glare Lenses: Eliminate or reduce the annoying glare from car headlights, or from computer screens and fluorescent lights. They also help reduce eye strain, scratch less, and make your glasses look great too!
- Blue Blocking Lenses: Reduce eye fatigue and strain from computer screens, tablets, smartphones, and gaming. They help protect your eyes from harmful blue light as well. Blue light is all around us, the biggest source is the sun but also may be emitted by devices. These lenses help block the harmful blue light and let in the good visible light. They also have all the properties of a nonglare lens too!
- Glasses designed for computer users
We fabricate most of our eyeglasses on-site in our office. Our licensed optician with many years of experience uses our state-of-the-art computerized lens edger. Your lenses will fit tightly, and your prescription will be exact, giving you the best vision possible.
Contact Hamptons Eye and Vision in Southampton, NY!
At Hamptons Eye and Vision our staff is here to help you and your family with all your vision care needs. Whether you are experiencing vision changes, need a routine checkup, or simply want a new pair of glasses, feel free to get in touch with us. We are always ready to help you!