Comprehensive Eye Exams
Hamptons Eye and Vision realize the importance of knowing and understanding our patients and their needs. Every set of eyes is different and because of that Dr. Parker provides personalized attention and care for all patients.
- Visual Function: Test for proper focusing and tracking
- Refraction Analysis: Used to determine which prescription will give the patient the best vision
- Ocular Health Test: Tests for corneal problems and cataracts. Performs a retinal evaluation and examination of the back of the eye for other ocular health problems. Includes Glaucoma Tonometry to test for glaucoma
- Ocular Motility Tests
- Contact Lens Exams: Corrective lens evaluations and prescription management
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Care for LASIK Eye Surgery
Contact Hamptons Eye and Vision in Southampton, NY!
At Hamptons Eye and Vision our staff is here to help you and your family with all your vision care needs. Whether you are experiencing vision changes, need a routine checkup, or simply want a new pair of glasses, feel free to get in touch with us. We are always ready to help you!
Call us at 631-283-0017 or contact us to schedule an appointment today!